Yum! Miffy’s been baking with her friend again and this time they’ve made Miffy ice cream and fruit parfaits, perfect to cool you down in summer.
Vanilla ice cream
Mandarin orange, strawberries or any fruit you like
1. Miffy loves strawberries so she put these at the bottom of her parfait – but you can use your favourite fruit. Layer ice cream on top, then mandarin orange slices and more ice cream. Yum!
2. To give the parfait the perfect texture, Miffy added some cornflakes but anything from sponge cake to cookie crumbs would also be good.
3. Separately, make two round scoops of ice cream and keep them in the freezer for 30 minutes to make them hard.
4. Ask an adult to create the bunny ears and facial details with melted white chocolate on parchment paper and then you can peel them off when set. Make sure you peel them really slowly so they don’t fall apart!
5. Put the round scoops of ice cream on top of the parfaits and decorate the edges with cream and sprinkles. The more sprinkles, the better. Then add the ears and facial details really carefully… doesn’t Miffy look cool?