Miffy loves going to school and seeing all of her friends. She has lots of fun with her classmates and they make her school day very enjoyable!
When Miffy first started school she was a little shy, so Mother and Father Bun gave her some advice to make the very best of friends.
For tips on making friends at school, follow these simple steps.
- Find similar interests. If art is your favourite subject and it’s theirs too, then you’re off to a flying start! If you love reading, join a book club and look out for other people carrying their book to school.
- Join an after-school club. You’ll make friends while learning new things and trying out different activities – doesn’t that sound fun?
- Find other new people. They’re just as likely to be looking for new friends as you are!
- Be a good listener. Ask about their likes and dislikes, their hobbies and what they like to do in their spare time. This will show you have a real interest in making friends and that you’re a good listener.
- Smile! Nothing says friendly like a big smile. It’s inviting and encourages other shy people to come to you.
Now you’re all ready to start your first day at school!
For more encouragement, read ‘miffy at school’, available HERE from the Miffy Shop for £5.