Include Miffy at your next event by bringing along some Miff-Mallows! This easy-to-follow recipe is great fun and tastes amazing too. Simply follow the steps below to make 20 adorable and edible Miff-mallows…
- 30 giant white marshmallows
- Lolly pop sticks
- 400g tub of royal icing
- Black edible ink pen
- Cut 10 of the marshmallows into halves to make the ears and put to the side.
- Take a lolly pop stick and dip it into the royal icing.
- Insert the icing coated lolly pop stick into a non-cut marshmallow and put aside until dry.
- To attach the ears, dip them into the royal icing and stick them on top of the full marshmallow.
- Once dry, draw Miffy’s eyes and mouth on with the edible ink pen.
- Repeat the process until you have all 20 Miff-mallows!
- Keep for up to two days in a sealed container.
For a video tutorial on how to make your own Miff-mallows, click here – https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQTkvO7ni1J/
Recipe and photo credit –